Sunday, July 24, 2011

Update!

I'm a mere three weeks late on my closing Europe post- much better than my 6 months or so for Hawaii.

The wind ensemble tour, even though it was as part of a big tour group, was one of my best Stanford experiences (as all of my Stanford abroad trips have been). Traveling with other students and having access to Stanford's resources overseas (i.e. our private tour in Florence), is something I won't forget anytime soon. And the tour was a great way to end my time at Stanford.

The second part of my trip was just as awesome: the hospitality we received in Como and Paris was unbelievable. And my traveling buddy was pretty good too.



I can't believe Europe was only about three weeks ago! But I'll be back.







The next post will be about where I am now: New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment